I'm not usually into sales, but B&H is running their semi-annual Sony Alpha lens sale. I have to admit, it talks to me -- and may talk to you.
Sony is aggressively closing the lens gap with Canon and Nikon, and it looks like just about every one of their alpha A and E mount lenses is on s ale EXCEPT for their very newest and sharpest (85mm f/1.4 G-Master, 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro, 24-70mm f/2.8 G-Master and 70-200mm f/2.8 G-Master OSS).
Still, there are a number of particularly interesting buys:
- 10-18mm f/4 OSS, now $100 off (just about as sharp as the Touit 12mm)
- 16-70 f/4 ZA OSS, $100 off (much sharper than the kit lens)
- PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS, $50 off (great range for a crop-sensor E-mount)
- PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS, $100 off (I love this lens)
- FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS, $100 off (I was surprised by how good this lens is)
- 24mm f/1.8 ZA E, $200 off (my favorite full frame wide angle length an aperture)
- 55mm f/1.8 ZA, $100 off (best native full frame standard lens in e-mount)
There are more lenses than what I've listed here or are shown in the photo above. Happy hunting!
Note: yep, I do get a small commission if you use any of these links and purchase something. I hope that's not a newsflash to you; I even hope you're more than OK with it as a way of supporting the site -- thanks!